Bellydance Art Academy is a dance school that specialises in the art of belly dance. The school offers a perfect fusion between dance technique, movement fluency and personal enjoyment.
Bellydance Art explores the ancient history and movement complexity of the dance and delivers astonishing world class performances and easy to follow dance combinations for students of all ages.
The Academy bases its principals on the Belly Dance Academy of Nayima Hassan.
Bibiana would like to thank the following significant people in dance that have influenced her career:
- The BellyDance Art Academy Family & Performance Team (Adelaide – Australia). From day 1, Keke, Teresa, Rosaria, Marjolein, Tanya, Leanne, Charlotte, Alice, Nicole, Samara, and the new members, Rani, Marianthi and Lisa. Thank you girls, without you this dream would not be possible.
- Special recognition to Nayima Hassan (Adelaide – Australia). Thank you for your training, guidance and support.
- Rudolf Micol- (Montecarlo -Monaco), thank you for giving me a glance of the endless art forms of dance.
- Terezka Drnzik (Sydney - Australia), thank you for your enthusiasm and energy in your teaching.
- Maria Gimena Martinez(Bogota – Colombia), thank you for introducing me to this wonderful art form.
- Florencia Leney Rodriguez (Bogota – Colombia), Thank you for sharing from the beginning your love and passion for dance and music.